Welcome from the WiSE Learning Community Transfer Peer Mentor
Hi! My name is Samantha Goodwin and I am a senior in Biology! I am your 2012-2013 transfer peer mentor.
I am here to make your transition in ISU as smooth as possible. As well, I want to help get you involved with WiSE, so you can get all the benefits that come with participating. Some of the benefits include job shadowing opportunities, tutoring, career building opportunities, and of course net working with other fabulous women in science and engineering!
As your peer mentor I can provide many services to you:
- I will hold fun activities to meet others
- Answer any questions about ISU, classes, etc! Anything, just feel free to ask me!
- I am available for one-on-one chats
- I will help you network with other students and professionals!
- Plus so many more opportunities!
If you are interested in the transfer learning community or you have any other questions, please email me! I am excited to have you as a member of the learning community!
2012 Transfer Learning Community Coordinators and Peer Mentor
|First Name||Last Name||Position||Telephone|
|Kari||Tietjen||Transition Programs Coordinator||(515) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lora Leigh||Chrystal||On-campus Coordinatoremail@example.com|